WHO: Families who have adopted, are committed to adopt, waiting to adopt, or considering to adopt a Bulgarian orphan. If you need to travel by "samuleta" (airplane), PLEASE let me know.
WHEN: July 22-24, 2011
WHERE: Hueston Woods State Park, a very picturesque location just northeast of Cincinnati, OH.
· Bulgarian Cultural Activities
· Arts and Crafts
· Water Activities
· Because we have adopted, are considering adoption, or are waiting to adopt an orphan from Bulgaria.
· Because we will all have adoption experiences to share.
· Because it will be wonderful to meet and share our stories
· Because it will let our little Bulgarians/Americans hang out and understand that they are not alone in their journey and assimilation into American culture.
· Because we plan to incorporate Bulgarian culture to keep our children's culture alive.
· Because the siblings of our Bulgarian children need to hang out and share their own stories about their Bulgarian brother(s)/sister(s).
· Because it is a great excuse to get away and to just have a... great time!
1. Interest: YES, NO or not this year but possibly in the future.
2. Address and Phone #.
3. Accommodation Type: lodge, cabin, camping or other.
4. Overnight guest? Lodge and Camping require 2 night stay.
5. Number of adults and children, include name, gender and ages for children.
6. Do you have any ideas to share?
For more information: http://bulgarianadopteesreunion.blogspot.com/